What Information We Collect
When you place an Order or otherwise interact with Smart Gadget Hub Website, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Us (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use.
Some examples of how information may be collected by us:
• Information You Provide Us: we receive and store information that you submit when using our website or that you provide us in any other way (for example by email or telephone). This information may be provided when ordering from us (via our website or by telephone); searching our website; entering competitions; querying order status; or by submitting text/photo/video reviews of us and our products.
• Information Automatically Provided: we receive, process and store certain information whenever you interact with our website. Like many websites, we use "cookies" (see below) and obtain certain information automatically when your Web browser accesses Smart Gadget Hub website. Information automatically received by us includes the IP address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system and internet connection details; purchase history; clickstream/path analysis of your journey through our website; products you searched for. We may also use software tools to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information (such as clicks).
• Email Communications: to help us make our email newsletter more useful and interesting for our customers we attempt to receive a confirmation when you open and click on email newsletters from Smart Gadget Hub (if your email software/service supports this option). If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters, please notify us using the links provided in each newsletter.
• Telephone Calls: From time to time we monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service to you.
How We Use This Information
Information is kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
a. Process and deliver your Order;
b. Provide Customer Support services to you;
c. Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
d. Help prevent fraud (eg. we may check payment card details with our credit agency, who may keep a record of that information, and reserve the right to refuse Orders on that basis.
e. Verify your age, in the event you are purchasing age-restricted products such as bladed items or alcohol;
f. Administer prize draws;
g. Provide a more personal shopping experience.
By making an Order and/or submitting your data to us you agree to this use.
Your safety is guaranteed because Smart Gadget Hub uses the latest security measures to protect your details when you shop with us. Your credit card information will be encrypted by our servers, or PayPal, our payment system supplier.
Who Else May See Your Data
In order to complete your order we may need to disclose some of your information to our delivery partners.
If you order a product we will need to pass your delivery information to our manufacturers as they will be shipping directly to you.
If you order personalized products which are made to order based on information that you provide, then we will need to provide this information (including delivery details) to our manufacturers for the purpose of creating the personalized product to your specification.
Marketing Communications - Smart Gadget Hub
When ordering from Smart Gadget Hub, entering competitions or otherwise interacting with us we may give you the chance to subscribe to our email newsletter. We promise not to bombard you with emails - to make it worth your while we only get in touch when we truly have interesting news to share. If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters, please notify us using the links provided in each newsletter.
Marketing Communications - Third Party
Smart Gadget Hub will not pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent - either at the time of providing the information to us, or previously if we have already received consent from you. When you place an order with Smart Gadget Hub we may give you the choice for other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. If you no longer wish us to do this please contact us any time.
Third Party Ad Serving
We may allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within our web pages. We do NOT provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
• Cookies: Because your web browser must request these advertising banners from the ad network Web site, these companies can send their own cookies to your cookie file, just as if you had requested a web page from our website. Please note that if an advertiser asks us to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 13-24 who have viewed sports content) and you respond to that ad, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. We only authorize our third-party ad servers to employ anonymous cookies for ad delivery and anonymous targeting.
• Opting Out of Third-Party Ad Serving: If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, you may either turn off cookies in your browser, or visit each ad network's Web site individually and opt out (if they offer this capability).
Customer Service Contact
You may resolve any issues that concern your interaction with Smart Gadget Hub by telephoning +1 (850) 252 8299 or by sending us an email to email@example.com.